The Company commits to comply with the provisions of Laws and/or legal acts that are applicable in accordance with the Personal data protection regulations that are applicable for the specific country in which the services are provided.
Personal Data Collection and Use Personal data
‘Personal data’ means data that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, or other contact information, whether at work or at home. We will require this information in order for you to have a user account with us and buy our products.
Data You Provide
You may provide us with certain information directly, including:
• Account information: when you register with us, we ask you to provide information such as your Email, Password, DOB, Name, Address and Telephone number.
• Payment information: If you wish to purchase any of our products or make any other payments, we will ask you to provide certain data such as your billing address and payment details.
• Customer Services: If you contact us for assistance we may ask you to provide information about you (such as your name and contact details) and the nature of your query, and you may choose to send further communications about your query
Please make sure that any personal details which you provide are accurate and current as we will send important information relating to your account using the contact information you provide (including account security and data protection notices). Let us know if there are any changes. You can check and update the information you have provided to us any time via the account profile Settings.
Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user’s computer. For this the IP address of the user must remain saved for the duration of the session.
The data is stored in logfiles to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data serves us to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. By this happening we are able to process your data when you create an account or make a purchase for one of our products.
Description and extent of data processing using cookies.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after the closure of your browser (so-called transient cookies). Other cookies remain on the device and allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies).
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
What are my privacy options?
• Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies by consulting your browser’s support articles. If you decide to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some interactive features in the Services.
• Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, so your browser’s cookie-management tools may not remove them.
Retention of data
We will retain your personal data for as long as we have lawful grounds to do so. Specific retention periods depend on the purpose and legal base of processing, for example:
• Personal data required to provide services, for the time of providing such services and after that as long as you have a user account with us.
• Personal data that must have been collected for anti-money laundering legislation requirements, including for identification, screening and reporting
• Personal data processed on the basis of your consent, as a rule until such consent is withdrawn
• Personal data processed on the basis of a legitimate interest, as a rule until you file an effective objection.
Security and Fraud
We may share limited information about you with third party partners, including:
• Our Payment service providers processing your purchase transactions, including fraud risk scores
• Our security service providers, government agencies, law enforcement and public security sources, including IP addresses and details of suspected unlawful or fraudulent activity and security risk scores
Legal and Corporate
We may share the combined data we collect:
• To defend legal claims or exercise legal rights
• With our service providers processing data on our behalf
• With our professional advisors dealing with, for example, legal, tax, audit or accounting matters
We may share your information with police and other government authorities if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or legal process, to detect, protect and enforce the safety of any person, their property or their rights, to address fraud and security and report criminal activity.
Under 18s Data
Your Choices and Rights
If you are a user of our services, you can access, correct, and modify some of the personal information that you have provided to us via the account you have registered on our site.
You also have the following rights:
• Right to be informed, which is satisfied through this notice.
• You also have the right to request a copy, rectification, erasure or blocking of your personal information and to object to our processing of your personal information in certain situations. You can exercise these rights by contacting us via the information in on our contact page
• Right to restriction on processing. If there are grounds for restriction on processing, for example if you contest the accuracy of your personal data, it will be stored and processed
• Right to objection to processing. You have the right to object to processing based on legitimate interests (including profiling) and direct marketing (including profiling). We will no longer process you data, unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for processing or we need to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
• You can close your account with us anytime, please just email us and we will close your account.
You may contact us to exercise your rights through “Contact us” section below.
• You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you are unhappy about the way we process personal data you may contact us and, if you are unsatisfied with our answer, file a complaint to data protection authority in England or in your country.
If you have a concern about our information rights practises, please get in contact with us first so we can try to resolve your query using the details on our contact page.
General & Contacts
Should you need to discuss anything with us, please use our contact us page where you can find our contact information. Alternatively you can use the contact form directly, please specify the subject you wish to discuss.
Effective Date on 25th May 2020.